Prepare your armpits to be naturally clean and fresh.
Lasts: about 1 month
- Natural Deodorant
- 2oz Detoxifying Mask
- How It Works
No Bad Stuff.
Calcium Bentonite Clay, White Kaolin Clay, Rose Kaolin Clay, Moroccan Red Clay, Moroccan Rhassoul Clay, Dead Sea Clay, Epsom Salt, White Willow Bark Extract
Organic Coconut Oil, Arrowroot Powder, Baking Soda, Bentonite Clay, Organic Shea Butter, Emulsifying Wax, Essential Oil Blend of Jasmine, Lemongrass, and Tea Tree
Our motto has always been simple: “no bad stuff”; that means no colorants, artificial fragrance, parabens, or harmful chemicals.
Plus, all of our products are vegan or vegetarian and we never test on animals because we love our furry friends just as much as we love our customers. Being certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny means that we pledge our products are free of animal testing throughout all stages of product development.
Before switching to a natural deodorant, you should detox your armpits to rid them of the build-up of toxins. Our Detoxifying Mask can be used on your pits too!
- Mix equal parts Detoxifying Mask and filtered water or Detoxifying Solution.
- Apply to your underarm skin; let dry 5-20 minutes based on skin's sensitivity.
- Remove with warm water or our Super-Soft Bamboo Cloth, dampened.
- Repeat as needed during your transition to natural deodorant, which typically takes 2-3 weeks.
- Your skin may feel tight, but don’t worry...the mask is pulling toxins out of your underarm skin. This causes an increase in blood flow which may also cause redness...don't worry, it's totally normal! If irritation occurs, remove and discontinue use.
- Don't stress about getting the perfect consistency - just aim for a creamy clay and add more water or mask powder as needed to figure out the consistency.
- Mixed too much mask? Not to worry, you can cover and store your hydrated mask for up to 5 days in your refrigerator.